Friday, August 27, 2010

So it begins...Dark Elves

hmmm First post in Blogging here, well this is where I put my musings for all the world to see.

So first up, Working on 5 armies at the moment for Warhammer 40K.

First is a tyranid Army I have to mold/Create/Cannibalize, due to those GW people who make sure you have to mod to get the right units (thi is irritating). But in the process turns out I am a good modder (the irony).

Next is my woodelf army whic hhas given me mor razor thin paper cuts from the minis then any other army to date. I am putting this one on hold.

Next is my Tau army which is put together just not painted, I had great fun in an escalation league with this army and got a shit ton more wins then losses

After that is the Space Marine Biker gang army

And last but not least for hte escalation is the the Dark Elves Army. I got this mostly due to the Monterous Creatures (MC) and well pirates. Hydra, Harpies and Pirates oh my.

-Pitbull

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that's a lot of army projects going all at once... I'm great at starting projects and then getting distracted by something else so I can relate to your situation. Best of luck with everything, I'm very happy to have found your blog and look forward to hearing of your progress. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete