Monday, August 30, 2010

Can't beat 30% off GW stuffs and Escalation

So this league I am in at my local gaming shop in Michigan is giving 30 percent off if you join their league. So i joined and am getting a new army (which was tau for the 40K League).

Now they got a Fantasy League starting up that is giving 30% off to fantasy stuffs. This beats ebay and just about everything on the net.

The idea was that you have people playing constantly the games so you can sell the product. Previously the shop had no one buying 40K or fantasy even with a 20% discount to help it move off the shelves.

Now after the 40K escalation league that caught on and with the fantasy starting the product is selling like hotcakes. At this point in time I have to special order a lot of stuff but am getting what I want at a reasonable price.

Although the escalation league starts in 3 weeks, the starting at 750 for fantasy (which is way low). I am actually trying to get my army together, painted and ready.

Hence the blog, I figure I track my progress on this free blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment