Monday, August 30, 2010

Rogue Trader Campaign

One of the other things I run is a Role Playing game (RPG) Game called Rogue Trader by Flight of Fantasy games.

RPGs are fun, but it takes some people who know how to tell a story and who know their audience.

One aspect of gaming I wish I could do better is tracking the progress of the campaign and such so I will post here.

Currently the name of the Campaign is "Into the Leviticus Rift". The Leviticus Rift is a place of wild space that the Party has YET to get to because they been sidetracked on a side mission that became the main focus of the campaign. Well, so basically I am shooting from the hip.

I will go into detail later but basically its a re-enactment of Avatar where the Rogue Trader are the people that need to bulldoze down the fairy tree, but a lot more sinister fairy's/Lizard people/worshippers of chaos antagonists.

One other aspect of the game was I was expecting my party to go to chaos fast and instead they all decided to be loyalists to the emperor. People who have offered them nasty goodness have been shot for heresy and the Ordo Hereticus who was suppose to be their foil really at this point in time is thinking about offering them jobs, and sitting back and having a coke.

No comments:

Post a Comment