Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Pitbull's Todo List




Well I admit I am a procrastinator. Horribly.

So here is my to do list for each of the things I need to do (updated 9-16-2010):









Dark Elves


  • Put together warriors- Almost done 1 and a half boxes to go

  • Pick up the other 3 boxes of warriors , Supreme Sorceress and Hydra from the shop -DONE

  • Put those things together so I can end up with 20 Xbow Elves and rest warriors with shields

Space Marine "Grail Seekers" Biker Army



  • Do a census of what I have put together, what I need to put together and what I still need -Lagging

  • I know I need land speeders for blocking vehicles need to tally up an order and order them

  • Put together Bikers to the configuration I need them in

  • Buy more Bikers (rant later on this)

Tyranid Swarm Hive Fleet "Alien"
(20th Century fox alien theme nids)



  • Try out new color sceme idea on Nids (Jet shiny Black, space wolf grey highlights)

  • Finish 3rd Tervigon

  • Put together 2 more venomthropes

  • Put together the Carnifexes with Magnets (this is a pain will rant on this later)

  • Check condition of Hive Tyrant -DONE Hive tyrant in ok condition still has magnets

  • Architect a way to convert 2 Tyrannifexes

  • Architect a way to convert 2 Harpies in the army

  • Do census of what I still need (specifically I think I need at least 40+ Termagants, at least 1 more carnifex body, at least 2 - 4 more hive guard)

Also Miscellanious:


  • Set up a Painting/Construction Area in the house for stuffs (Organize the chaos)
  • - Almost there
  • go through old spues of leftovers and deermine what can be saved -Starting this

No comments:

Post a Comment