Tuesday, April 19, 2011

No more metal? what are the impacts?









So now there is a pretty solid confirmed rumor about "No more metal minis wil lbe produced by Games workshop".

I think this is a blessing and a curse at the same time.


First I invested alot of time/grief/money into pinning, vice grips dremel bits and other things

How ever....

Its a pain to put together minis.
Case in point i had this old Hive Tyrant: that looks like something like the picture below. Well this Things head is all Metal peuter and a pain in the ASS to glue together (WAY TOO TOP HEAVY). My friend gave it to me because he was done with nids and wanted to get me hooked (I did re-addict him to wow in return). In any case afte I finished it this thing had about 3 guitar wires through it to support it. Yes alot of work and pain. Now I have ot do an inventory and look to see what is left that I need and get it.



1 comment:

  1. Oh big impact: You wont be able to get the following models for a while:

    Tyrant Guard
    Venomthropes
    Hive Guard
    Biovores
    Pyrovores
    Zoanthropes

    Now the almost confirmed rumor is Plastic Hivetyrant with Wings and Harpy.

    ReplyDelete