Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Rupturing my brain and 2nd thoughts on genestealers

I gotten back into the swing of things 40K with my Nids.

I believe nids are some of the most annoying things to throw together but at the same time creative.

Due to the fact of being creative people prefer to do less work choose a different race.

My tau army for instance, pretty fing easy to put together

But for my Army with 2 Harpies, 3 Tervigons and 2 Tyrranofexes? Oh you need a Doom of malantai too? its green stuff city.

But the real reason for my post is that this guy got 4th place with an army list that all I can say...is all the stuff I don't use.

I have to say is that i thought genestealers were fing worthless and used for target practice. Then this guy uses a ton of them to get 4th place.

This sounds like another case of "used correctly".

So I looked him up here: http://synaps3.blogspot.com/2011/04/tyranids-take-4th-at-adepticon.html

Orangecicles.


In any case will post with my "too many wounds lists" soon enough

No comments:

Post a Comment